Billion 7100 and 7100S
1. Open up your web browser and enter 192.168.1.254 in the address bar and then hit the Enter key.
2. A dialogue box will pop up asking you for your User name and Password, enter admin in the User name box and password in the Password box. You can save the password if you want by putting a tick in 'Remember my password.' Once finished, click on OK.
3. Once in the setup screen click on Quick Start on the left hand side.
4. On this screen check the following settings:
Virtual Circuit: Enabled
Encapsulation: PPPoA VC-Mux
IP Address: 0.0.0.0
Subnet Mask: 255.255.255.0
Password: Enter your normal Actrix password
Automatic Reconnect: Ticked
Once this has all been set click on Submit, the screen will disappear for a split second and once it is back again click on Save Config in the bottom right hand side.
5. Click on the Submit button.
6. The modem will begin to save and reboot.
7. Once this screen appears, the modem has reset itself. Once the DSL light on the modem goes solid green, you should then be able to connect to the Internet.