To create a general bookmark using Netscape Navigator follow these steps below:
1. Enter the web address (URL) of the site you want to visit and press Enter.
2. Once the page has fully loaded, click Communicator (on the menu bar) and then Bookmarks in the grey drop-down box.
3. In the grey box that pops up to the right, simply click Add Bookmark. This adds a link with the pages name to the bottom of the grey Bookmark box.
4. To access your list of save bookmarks, you have to click Communicator and Bookmarks
5. To save you going through these steps everytime you want to add a favourite bookmark to your list you can simply load the page and click Control D and Netscape will load your page.
Adding Links to Your Personal Links Bar
For your favourite sites it is more convenient to add bookmarks to your Links bar, so only one click is needed to get to them.
To get a bookmark onto your personal links follow the steps below:
1. Once your web page has fully loaded, click Communicator (on the menu bar) and then Bookmarks in the grey drop-down box
2. Click File Bookmark
3. Click Personal Toolbar Folder
4. Click Personal Toolbar Folder again
5. Your new bookmark should now appear on your personal links bar as pictured above
Note: Once your personal links bar is full, you cannot add anymore links.
Editing Bookmarks in Netscape
To delete a bookmark from either the general list or from your personal links
bar follow the steps below:
1. Click Communicator/Bookmarks/Edit Bookmarks. Or you can simply press Control B on your keyboard
2. A list of all your Netscape bookmarks will appear, sorted into their folders. Here you can right-click on individual bookmarks, and delete them, change where they point, and so forth.