Windows XP Wireless
Note: These instructions are for Windows XP Service Pack 2 only and presume you are connecting to a wireless router that has already been configured for Actrix CyberJet with both the wireless connection and wireless security enabled.
1. Single left click on wireless network icon.
2. Click on Properties.
3. Select Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) and click Properties.
4. Make sure "Obtain an IP address automatcially" and "Obtain DNS server address automatically" are selected then click Ok.
5. Next click on the Wireless Networks tab at the top, select your wireless network in the Preferred Networks box and click Properties.
6. Make sure the Network Authentication is set to WPA-PSK and Data Encryption is TKIP then click Ok. Click Ok again, then click "View Wireless Networks".
7. Select your wireless network and click Connect. Enter the network key setup in your ADSL router when prompted and click Ok.
8. When the wireless network screen shows as Connected close the box and your wireless network connection should now be active.