If this is the first account set up on the iPhone, iPad or the iPod Touch, tap Mail. Otherwise, from the Home screen tap Settings > Mail, Contacts, Calendars> Add Account.
If you have any questions or problems please feel free to contact the Actrix helpdesk.
1. Tap Other.
2. Tap Add Mail Account.
3. Enter the following; Your name. Enter your full E-mail Address and your Actrix password. Add a description such as 'Main Account.'
4. Tap Next.
5. Tap IMAP.
6. Enter the following for Incoming Mail Server Host Name imap.actrix.co.nz, Username, Password.
7. Enter the following for Outgoing Mail Server Host Name smtp.actrix.co.nz, Username, Password.
8. The username and password are marked as optional. You must complete these fields.
9. Tap Next, and then the settings will be verified and the account setup.
10. If the test email fails to send check the SMTP server settings and change the port to 465 or 587 if 465 doesn't work by tapping on settings.
11. Tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars.
12. Tap on the Actrix account.
13. Scroll down and tap on SMTP.
14. Tap on the smtp.actrix.co.nz under Primary Server and then change the port to 465 or 587 if 465 doesn't work, make sure Authentication is set to password and Use SSL is On.